June 17, 2019 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This funder-only learning webinar is hosted by TFN’s consortium on sustainable mobility and equitable access. The webinar is June 17 at 12 pm EST.
Congestion pricing in New York City got a green light from the New York State Legislature and Governor on April 1, 2019. The win invigorated efforts in several other U.S. cities.
Making the data-driven case for roadway pricing is easy. The emissions, equity, efficiency and economic arguments of charging for vehicle trips in busy places at peak times are solid. And yet, it’s an immensely challenging topic on the political front.
Join us for a conversation with four top thinkers. You will learn what comes next in New York City, the equity case for pricing, progress in other places and how philanthropy can help.
- Kate Slevin, Senior Vice President, Regional Plan Association
- Chris Lepe, Regional Policy Director, TransForm
- David Bragdon, Executive Director, TransitCenter
- Lisa Jacobson, Mobility Program Officer, the Barr Foundation
- Martha Roskowski, Principal, Further Strategies (moderator)
Contact Martha Roskowski with any questions.