Smart Growth California is where hundreds of funders connect, learn, and take action to create far greater impact across the Golden State.
Smart Growth California is led by an active steering committee comprised of representatives from 11 leading foundations and an anonymous funder including: S.D. Bechtel Jr. Foundation, California Community Foundation, California Wellness Foundation, The California Endowment, Energy Foundation, Resources Legacy Fund, The San Diego Foundation, The San Francisco Foundation, Sierra Health Foundation, Silicon Valley Community Foundation, and the Water Foundation.
Listed below are all the foundation that play a leadership role in Smart Growth California through a working group on a key issue area or in a specific geographic area. Contact Ron Milam, Interim Director of Smart Growth California, to learn more.
- S. D. Bechtel Jr., Foundation
- California Community Foundation
- The California Endowment
- The California Wellness Foundation
- Central Valley Community Foundation
- Ceres Trust
- Energy Foundation
- Enterprise Community Partners
- First 5 LA
- Ford Foundation
- The Rosalinde and Arthur Gilbert Foundation
- Kaiser Permanente
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health
- Liberty Hill Foundation
- Resources Legacy Fund
- The San Diego Foundation
- The San Francisco Foundation
- Sierra Health Foundation
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation
- Water Foundation
- Weingart Foundation