October 12, 2021 4:00 pm-5:30 pm
The future of California is ours to build – so what will we make of it?
On Tuesday, October 12 (4PM), your Latino Community Foundation familia, in partnership with Wells Fargo, invites you to join Suma Wealth, the Aspen Institute Latinos & Society Program, and the Stanford Latino Entrepreneurship Initiative for a powerful conversation on El Poder Latino: Rebuilding a Just Economy for California!
Together with a diverse group of Latina leaders, advocates, and movement builders, we will spotlight the essential role Latino entrepreneurs have and will continue to play in California’s Comeback and our nation’s growing economy.
Our dynamic speakers and leaders are ready to point to the solutions we need to build a more just economy for our state and nation! Join us for this timely and critical conversation alongside:
- Dr. Marlene Orozco, Lead Research Analyst, Stanford Latino Entrepreneurship Initiative
- Beatriz Acevedo, Chief Executive Officer + Co-Founder, SUMA Wealth
- Domenika Lynch, Executive Director, Aspen Institute Latinos & Society Program
- Claudia Arroyo, Executive Director, Prospera
- Kimberly Gudino, Founder, Brown Issues
We are ready to build a new normal – and lead with our ideas and the brilliance of our comunidad.
Register today and plan to join us virtually!